I saw this on my sister Trish's blog and she said I had to play. I didn't want to but she insists and well I tend to do what she tells me so she doesn't beat me up or anything.
Here's how you do it
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
9 comments:
I remember sharing a room in Santa Maria. That wasn't fun. Because all you little "friends" would come in and "mess" things up.
I remember you trying to copy my hairstyle and wanted my "wings" well let's say, you didn't fly away, your still grounded.
Oh yeah looking back on those "wings" and blue eye shadow, good thing I couldn't master the look. I remember sharing a room and I would be outside playing and you always yelled at me to come in and clean up my stuff.
"do you like scary movies?"
need I say more? ;)
Ok so I will play, I followed your instructions and now I just have to recall a specific memory. All I can think of right now is how every single time I went to Target down some random aisle is Sandy...I swear you live there. We always had a good time when the Kings came over for dinner. Jared thinks Eric is the greatest. I will have to think of something else though.
wow I am speechless I have soooooooooooooooooo much I could say like. Remember that one time when i kcked your butt and you called Eric to come rescue you lol I totally hit your door with your Pink see through phone! Or how about that one time when we would literally play barbies all day and Jeff slammed the door and your New kids on the block poster fell..LOl or what about that one time when Your dumb cat Charlie died or killed one of those and Mom promised you she'd get you a new one But no you got that dumb dog Zach!! Or even better remember when we lived in st george and you drove the PINTO to school to pick me up You were so HOT driving that oh gee the list goes on and on and on and on BUT I STILL LOVE YOU CAN"T WAIT TO SEE YOU
You just remember that I had no choice to drive the damn car and I had no choice to pick you up from school either. I have never claimed to be "hot." I can't believe Charlie died that was sad that someone could so carelessly run him over. Remember when we use to use Ziploc baggies and fill them water so the barbies could have a water bed. Oh yeah I remember driving that car to pick up mother when she worked at that mental place and the car we drove was the same as the state workers, and when I got there a bunch of mental patients started walking toward the car. I think that was the last time I picked up mother. Now what postitive things can you say about me.
It is such a small world and it always amazes me that our social circles are never that far apart.
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't my "steady" and you in the same ward?! I remember you and Eric always were together, I think I remember we went out together on some double dates...boy its been a long time ago, my brain is kinda fuzzy! I remember when we found each other on the blog and started chatting again! :)
Post a Comment