Thursday, July 10, 2008

So bored

I am so extremely bored these days!!!!! We are having a fun summer, but I am so bored everyday. I need ideas on how to make my days more meaningful and fun with the girls instead of the same daily routines. We are going to Seattle next weekend, the weekend after that is Hailey's bday party, then the next weekend the girls and I are going to Utah for a few weeks, and we also have a weekend beach trip planned at the end of August. But until all these fun filled days come to me I am so bored. I read blogs WAY too much, I feel like a spy on some people. So if you are one of the blogs I frequent WAY too much sorry, but I am just bored........

6 comments:

thecamps said...

I would give you advise but you know what I have the SAME problem!! and I totally cannot wait til you come it's going to be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomuch fun

Jessica said...

Where will you be in Utah? I would love to see you!

TNS MOM said...

So here are all my favorite things to do that I miss:
Sunrise Bagels, the water resource center, 23rd streets cute chops and the chocolateer place, the zoo, OMSI, the great big park by the zoo, seaside for the day, carousel at the mall, park with friends. Granted there are a million more things to do her in Utah, but it's not quite home yet.

Jill said...

I am in the same boat! We get up way to early and then just sit. So Boring! We do the park...there are a few with water features (Esther Short Park...free except parking $1.00), Battle Ground Kiwanis...Every Wednesday form 10 - 12 we do a park with the ladies of the ward. its whomever wants to come. Moms sit and chat while the kids play! You should come! I can get you the schedule of parks and you can come whenever!
Oh and we should get together so the girls can meet and we can do the zoo.

Jessica said...

Ogden is fairly close, it takes me 45 minutes to get up there but send me an email and maybe we can work something out because it would be fabulous to see you and those big girls. My work email is: jkaneen@mc2b.com

Jessica said...

So I didn't think of it until my newsletter came today. Go to www.gocitykids.com and then you can link up with your area, I don't think Vancouver has one but Portland does and it will send you notice of all the fun things going on for kids in your area, it may be great for you because the majority of what comes across mine is too old for my kids so it may be great for your girls.