Shannon wants me to post about 4th of July, but I have already talked to her about it. We had an amazing day spending it with my parents, Toby, Abbie, and Tabitha. We spent it at a "lake" fishing the day away. We caught a number of fish, I caught the littlest and the bottom of the lake numerous times but oh well. We had a lot of fun just celebrating with family.
Ok I am really excited, forget about the 4th. I just got the best phone call alive from my parents telling me they got me my birthday present. I was shocked for 2 reasons, 1. My bday isn't until September and 2. My family ALWAYS waits for the last minute to do anything. Do you want to know what I got? Do you? Do you? I am going to......
I had to scream. I wanted to go the last time they were here but for some reason it didn't work out. My parents got tickets to go this time and I was super jealous and then they just called and said they got 2 more tickets. Eric didn't know how much I loved the Phantom of the Opera until it was one of the nights on American Idol and I just sat there and sang. You know it's a big deal if I sing to anything. So thanks mom and dad and thanks to your connection. This by far is the best present they could ever give me, well without the exception of giving me life.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
4 comments:
i thought i was the best present..exciting i loved it when i went
I bed you're excited! I went and saw it when it was in San Francisco. You'll have a blast!
I meant to typ bet
That's awesome! How exciting!
Post a Comment