Eric and I did our part to stimulate the economy thanks to good ol' George Bush. Let me just set the scene. A few years back we got a new bed, it was awesome. It was a great price, very comfortable, and a good brand. Then we decided (Eric, decided) that we needed to move to Utah. Ugh. On the way the nice rental truck that we had leaked and my mattress was the victim and completely ruined. Double ugh. I hate Utah. The rental place gave us money and well we bought a replacement to hold us over. I forgot to tell you the bed was a queen and also had a foot board and headboard, it was nice and beautiful. Where's the problem? Why get a new bed? Eric is 6'6" and well he slept in the fetal position most nights while I slept an an eighth of the bed. So we thought since we had the money we would get a king bed, for the queen I am. Funny humor I know, since our last name is King I had to throw that in. Lame. So we got our bed it's very big and comfy. Then came the next big project that left my house in a mess for a few days, which caused high anxiety. We gave Hailey our bedroom set we had and then took the dresser she had. This had a bad effect cause I had to clean from top to bottom just to rearrange our room.
The other thing I "made" Eric get was a new lawn mower. I like to mow the lawn and the lawn mower we had was a piece of junk. The bag had a mind of it's own and didn't like to stay attach and made me irate. So we got a new lawn mower and I love it. So of course I had to mow the rest today cause the yard debris gets picked up tomorrow which caused me to pick weeds and all that fun stuff. So my house inside and out looks great.
We do feel so lucky, however. I got some little American flags to put in my yard and I thought since it was so nicely cleaned that I would put them out. They came rolled so the girls and I went inside to try and flatten them out. We were in the house for about 2 minutes and we heard a loud dog fight. Eric went outside and I kept the girls inside so no one would get hurt. Where we were at the rottweiler across the street charged and attacked a black lab on a walk with it's owners. We feel lucky that we had gone inside cause Taylin loves to go up to random pets and pet them. We are lucky that none of the girls were involved in this. The black lab won the fight biting off a bit of the rots ear.
And it's hot and hazy looking. We are only about 85 or so give or take a little but its extremely hazy. The news people say the haze is from the northern California wild fires. It's crazy how something so far away can affect us.
Well, I better go and switch the laundry and do the dishes.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment