Saturday, June 28, 2008

It's hot

We are enjoying some nice hot weather this weekend. Me being the horrible mother that I am said no to a big pool with a pump, but hello to the 15.99 plastic one. It's just smaller to clean, easier to move when the lawn needs to get mowed, etc. etc. I have believe it or not have gotten some color. All my family out there who were also blessed with extremely white skin know how exciting it is to get color, only if you are the only one who sees it. The girls are having fun in their little pool and I am having fun laying out with Eric and listening to him whine, is it time to turn over yet. Men they just can't take the heat. Here are some pics of the day. Please excuse my whiteness and fatness.









Well that is it for now. I am going to go outside and lay out again because it's too hot to stay inside and blog.

15 comments:

Tricia said...

Hot is what your mind thinks. Don't think about the hot and it won't be so hot. Luckily, I live in a basement where it is nice and COOL. Cool enough for me to do my school work and have the front door open with a slight gentle breeze. Aren't you jealous. Oh by the way you DON'T look fat. That must be your other friend evil twin in your head again.

eric and girls said...

No I am not jealous, cause I have AC. So there, it's nice and cool.

Tricia said...

Now that it is nice and cool you can blog some more.

Bonnie said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the summer time. I think the little pool is the best! If I had a yard, I'd get one too.

Jill said...

The whiteness I can agree with!! We went ot Lewsiville Park today and we got a little toasted! I'm still wondering where your fatness is too!

Jennifer said...

you're such a dork, you wouldn't be a wallace if you wern't white. Your pool looks fun but, of course, ours is funner! You piad how much for that? you can get them at wally world for $8! enjoy your weather and keep havin' fun!

eric and girls said...

It's not the little pool for 8 bucks its the bigger one. I hate going to Wally World cause I use to work there and everyone thinks they need to talk to me and it makes my shopping trip that much longer.

Tricia said...

What's up with Taylin's blue eye shadow?

eric and girls said...

she wants to look like you with the blue eye shadow, Trish. She gets up every morning and that's the first thing she puts on

Jennifer said...

remember trish's eye shadow from her senior pics?

Swangerlings said...

You are quite brave for going outside!

TNS MOM said...

Hey good to hear from you, I added you to my links too. Utah is its' own country, but we are adjusting. Lots for the kids to do. I had to fix my blog so I lost your comments. Thanks for the link to the cool blog backgrounds.
Jolynne

Sarah Young said...

My Mom was all worried that it would be too hot in Georgia when she came to visit, but it looks like you guys have it just as bad or worse!

thecamps said...

I now the feeling how hot it is but a/c is the best huh....wish we could be there to get burnt togehter i agree with jen you wouldn't be a wallace if we weren't white......miss you

Jennifer said...

is it still hot?