We made it to Utah safe and sound, the flight was nice and Taylin felt well. That was Saturday. Then Sunday morning Taylin woke up with a fever of 102. I could barely get her fever to break so we took her to the ER last night. After a few hours of waiting and waiting, it turns out she has a bladder infection. She is on a 3 day antibiotic and can not go out in the sun for 4 days. The swimming pool she stares at daily is calling her name, but she just can't go in it.
Shannon wanted me to include this as an update to her blog cause she was with me during all of this. So for the next 4 days it will be Shannon and I and 4 very hormonal girls stuck in the house. But anything to get Taylin better, so hopefully this weekend will be fun.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
3 comments:
That totally sucks. I hope you can fun inside on the vacation you were anticipating being outside for. How long around you around for? I would love to do lunch or something, let me know if you can fit me in any of your plans. I know how hard it is when you are trying to see family and get to do other things.
Oh bladder infections are the worst! I couldn't imagine being a little kid and having one they are bad enough when you are an adult...ouch! I hope she feels better soon and she can go play in the pool!!
Poor Taylin! I hope she gets feeling better fast!
Post a Comment