I know I posted today, but Taylin is a dork and I wanted to post something she did. I was doing my normal motherly chores and I left the room to get something or put something away, who knows. I came back in the room and Taylin is meditating. She also has the towel from the kitchen on top of her head. Why? I have no idea. She does weird things. The best part of this all is she was quiet for like 15 seconds, which is a record for her. She started to laugh when she heard me take her picture of her backside. You can see her little hands sitting upright on her knees.
Here is a picture of the girls of few nights ago being so nice to each other. They said to use the picture for Christmas cards then decided that I need to put it on my blog so everyone can see.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
4 comments:
you must shop at Target. I have that very same rug!
just because you blogged yesterday doesn't mean you can't blog again today...
What a funny little monkey!
Aren't girls just nuts? I know mine is and I have only one and I can barely handle her, it's all fun though, but they do take a lot of energy.
Post a Comment