Sunday, June 15, 2008

A little of this a little of that

I was completely shocked to see that Special Jen and Shannon updated their blogs today good job girls. Although I talk to you two often I don't really feel left out of your lives but it's nice to read about what's been going on in your life's. This week has been long, very long as we are counting down the days til school gets out. Yes, my girls are still in school until Wed. We are looking forward to Taylin's preschool graduation this week and are beyond excited that she made it through the year without hitting anyone, yelling at anyone, saying a cuss word that she picks up from certain people that she likes to repeat, or sitting in the time out chair. Good job little girl we are so proud. It took about all year for her to feel comfortable playing with a little boy in her class. You see he has allergies and she didn't want to play with him cause she didn't want to catch them.
Hailey, is Hailey you can't ask for a better child. She loves school, loves a structure, loves to choose the right, and is hormonal. She always has been my more sensitive child and just doesn't like when things aren't "fair". My brother Toby told me once that I was going to have all girls because of the hell that Shannon and I put our poor mother through. Boy was he right, I have 2 and Shannon has 2.
Eric, is still busy in the bread business. He also started up part time with the cement company. He is my money maker. I thought yesterday since he works so hard to provide for our family I would go and mow the backyard. If you remember a few posts back he HATES doing it. I mowed with my iPod and then pulled weeds. It was very relaxing and I am up to do it again. I did tell him however, that we need a new lawn mower. One with a bigger bag so I don't have to empty it so often. He also got a lecture cause I told him he needed to take care of "his" lawn mower better. The way I care for my vacuum cleaner. He didn't care, but you wait when we get a new one I will take care of it.
Then there is me. I make sure everyone is staying focused. I go to the gym everyday and also work out on my treadmill at home. I am still fat and haven't lost anything. Oh well, that's why my money maker is working so hard so I can have my surgery. Anyways, that's our life. Looking forward to summer.

6 comments:

Tricia said...

you so don't need to lose weight. Just stay more anaerobic and things will start to change, you won't feel so much like you worked out but once you are in the fat zone things will happen. You are working out to much and your body doesn't get the rest it needs to recover.

thecamps said...

omg girl you kill me i love reading you blogs.. it's 2 for 2 let's 3 for 3 lol let us get some boys now..oh how i miss you i love you sis

Erica said...

Awesome update!! You and your constant working out....you must be truly insane, or dedicated, but I am sticking with insane.

Sarah Young said...

Sandy, I've seen pictures of you and I have to say it's all in your head girlfriend. You look great!

Laura Ross said...

I love to mow the lawn, I get to get away from the kids or at least I can't hear them over the mower. I understand the weight thing working out and getting hardly no where, come do a marathon with us or at least a half, though I am out for a few more months maybe next summer a half? It is fun, your sister cracks me up when she runs so it would be fun. Take care.

Bonnie said...

I love the update! I love mowing the lawn too. It's really in a weird way quite relaxing! Not too much longer before school is out!