It won't stop raining, that's all I have to say. It's June 10th, it needs to go away. This last weekend the girls, my mom, and myself took a spur of the moment trip up to Everett to see my SIL Bonnie and nephew AJ. We left right as scheduled which was very impressive. Taylin decided about 45 minutes into the trip that she needed to puke. Shannon and I were talking the day prior to this saying how good Taylin is doing with getting car sick and it had actually been almost 2 years since she puked in the car. Yeah we jinxed it. Taylin decided to take a nap after we got her cleaned up and changed. She then woke up about 20 minute away from our stop and puked some more. We got to Bonnie's house threw her in the tub and then went out for the day. We went to lunch, shopping, watched movies, pigged out on lots of candy, and slept in. They have an amazing outlet mall up there that I absolutely love. They have a converse store where I got the girls both a new pair of shoes for $9.97 a piece. Hailey's are true hi top converse and Taylins are more of a tennis shoe. Hailey's are a size 3 which is a normal size for her. I knew the shoes Taylin had on were getting small, but I had no idea until the size 1 actually fit her. Yes, my children have big feet. Eric wears a 16 and I wear a 9 so they really have no hope. Hailey is 7 and a size 3 and Taylin is 5 with a size 1. Do you think they will be tall? Oh yeah. We left the next day after lunch and we made it home in a record 2 hours and 55 minutes. May I also say that we included a bathroom stop and we also had to slow down for a wreck. Not too bad if I do say so myself. Sorry no pictures, I need new batteries for my camera. All and all it was a fun trip and it was complete with Taylin puking in the car.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
3 comments:
Agreed, the rain needs to go away! But I did hear that we are supposed to have a heat wave this weekend! Like 70 degrees or something like that! Hey if it doesn't rain I'll take it!!
Love the blog background! Very nice!
Holy crap, Eric wears a 16!!! Justin wears a 14 and I thought finding him shoes was hard! You must have to special order! Our big foot daughters are doomed too. I wear a 10, Maryn is the same as Taylin and Brynna just turned 3 and wears and 11. Eye-yi-yi!
It's not everyday that you get to share shoes with your 7 year old niece. GO Hailey. I don't need any Hanna Montana, or High School Musical. You forgot about the part were we talk on the webcam
Post a Comment