How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
3 JOYS: Family, cell phone (for texting, can't live without it) and Diet coke
3 FEARS: 1.Mice, they are so gross. What is their purpose really? Can someone tell me? 2. Water. Ok not water, just the kind where I can't see the bottom. I hate rivers, lakes, ponds, etc. There is stuff in there touching me that I can't see and it freaks me out. I think it has to do with my uncle Ken pushing me into a pond in CA. It scared me so much. 3. Never losing the much needed weight that is just hanging around.
3 GOALS: 1. Lose my much needed weight. 2. Get my yard nice and pretty once the rain goes away. 3. Get my lipo suction
3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS: 1. My current obsession right now is working out, I must do it once a day or I feel really bad about myself. 2. I am obsessed with Tide and Downy. I always have to have some and make sure I have back up so I don't run out. 3. I am obsessed with texting. I love it cause I can have numerous conversations at once and I don't have to talk to anyone on the phone.
3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF: 1. I have the super ability to pick things up with my toes. In fact I would rather pick them up with my toes instead of bending over to pick them up. I can then take that item still in my toes and put it in its proper location. 2. I have to check that the stove and oven are off every night before I go to bed even if I know I didn't use them during the day. I also have to check the doors and make sure they are locked like 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 times. You get the picture. 3. I have my daily routine in the morning of getting ready for the day. I always always apply my deodorant 3 times in the morning before starting my day. Why? I have no idea I just do.
PEOPLE IM TAGGING: Jessica K., Jill H., Sarah Y., Sarah S., and my sweet sweet sister Shannon. Everyone must do it or I will be sad.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
5 comments:
Bonnie tagged me, go read my responses.
It's too funny reading all this about you... we have so many similarities like the redundant patterns before bedtime, water and I'm sure many more!
You may have well been writing about me in your random surprising facts! Down to the monkey toes! I just did a tag on my blog, so give me a little bit to get this one up! :)
no, Tricia, I did not tag you, I tagged anyone who felt the need to read it!
That was fascinating!!!
Post a Comment