Today was a normal Monday. I wake up do lots of housework cause it seems like nothing gets done over the weekend. I had just put Taylin in the tub when I received a text message from my brother JJ (that's what the girls call him) and he asked what I was doing. I said I was just cleaning and Taylin was in the tub. He asked if I would come pick him up from the airport. I happily agreed and Taylin and I hurried and made ourselves presentable and headed to the airport, good thing it is so close. Taylin was so excited I told her to keep her eyes open and help me look for him. She told me she didn't want to blink cause she didn't want to miss him. We hurried home made lunch for Taylin and took her to preschool. Taylin sat next to JJ on the way and had her arm around him the whole time. When we got there she made JJ go inside with her holding his hand the whole time. She took him in and took her to see the classroom walked him back downstairs and then gave him a kiss and said bye JJ I love you.
The next surprise was for Hailey who we went to pick up from school. She was walking toward the bus almost passes me and sees me at the last second. I look over at JJ she saw him looked again and said Jj is that you. JJ is that really you as she is hugging him jumping up and down. She wouldn't let him go.
Now that we are all home the girls are just in awe that JJ is indeed actually here and it's just not a dream. Taylin was playing upstairs coming downstairs every so often to make sure that JJ is still here.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
4 comments:
how tender gosh what ever
That's awesome, I bet they loved that surprise! I hope you have a nice visit! But I'm still bummed this means no road trip!
Hey, it is good to see Johnny, I haven't seen him in years. Hey I finally figured out how to get you on my blog. You are official now.
you look so related!
Post a Comment