Last night Hailey had a friend spend the night and Taylin always thinks she is being left out of everything, which she really doesn't. So last night she called Papa to see if she could spend the night. He told her that tonight would be better cause Mommock wasn't home from work yet. Papa said that her, Hailey, and Tabitha(my niece) could all spend the night. Taylin uninvited the other two cause she wanted some one on one time with "her" Mommock and Papa. So last night she called her people (a list of people she calls everynight before going to bed). I am going to tell you the conversations she had with my mom and dad, keep in mind they were only minutes apart.
Taylin: Mommock, I am spending the night tomorrow but Hailey and Tabitha can't come just me ok Mommock.
Mommock: Do you need some one on one time?
T: Yes, Mommock. So when I get there we will play Pretty Pretty Princess with Papa, then we will watch Mary Poppins, Staurt Little, Enchanted, Game Plan with the Rock, and then we will paint Papa's toe nails.
M: What color are we going to paint them?
T: I know, RED. Bye Mommock can I talk to Papa.
T: Hi Papa. I am spending the night tomorrow by myself.
P: What about the other 2?
T: No Papa just me. When I get there we are going to play Pretty Pretty Princess, then watch Mary Poppins, Staurt Little, Enchanted, Game Plan with the rock. Then you know what we are going to do? (answering her own questions without giving him a chance.) We are going to paint your toenails red, then we are going to go to Target to look at the toys ok. But Papa...
P: Yes, Taylin
T: Can you make sure you take a nap so you aren't tired.
Oh man she cracks me up. The older my mom gets she still remains a night owl so I know that her and Taylin could actually accomplish the list Taylin made for them. I do think it's funny that she made sure to tell Papa to take a nap. I am still laughing about it.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
3 comments:
HAHAHA That is so hilarious! She's so funny! I love how she says exactly how she is feeling!
If you change your background will it mess up any of your blogging stuff??
Don't you love having parents who are fun with your kids?! I think it's just the best!
Post a Comment