Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to me....

I got myself a Mother's day present today, well I suggested and Eric followed through. We have been searching for months for a Wii. Everytime we are ready for one they are never ever in stock, then when we don't have the moola they are in abundance for like a day. Today was the big day we have been waiting for for quite some time. I GOT MY WII. I hate video games and was rather shocked that I actually love the Wii. We played it at a friends house quite a few times and I love the fact that you are physically involved and not just sitting there. We got everything to get started and the next major purchase for it is Dance Dance Revolution and all 4 pads. I want all 4 pads so we can all play at once and I don't ever have to sit out a turn. Yes, me. I also like DDR because they have a workout mode which I am super excited for. I also want to buy the wii fit when it comes out as well. My weight has still been an issue to me. I have still managed not to lose any weight but I haven't gained which I guess is good. I have about 20 pounds to lose to make me one happy mama. I know using the Wii could help to my advantage with losing my stubborn fat. So lets hope with the Wii and more trips to the gym that I will finally start shedding this stubborn unwanted weight that is just hanging out.

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Yea, I'm so excited for you. Next after DDR, you'll purchase Guitar hero, but only get one guitar baecause this summer Rock band is coming out for the wii and it comes with a guitar. You'll love your wii. I have to take my games with me to Laura's cause there kids love some of mine.

Jessica said...

Have fun with it. We bought one for the "kids" the day after Thanksgiving, we were one of the crazies taht stood in line at 4am, which wouldn't have been so bad had we not gone shopping in Park City which opened at midnight, we didn't go to sleep until we got home with the wii at 6 am. Which as soon as we woke up we promptly opened and began playing. It is fabulous, we especially love Mario Party to play as a family.

Bonnie said...

Wii's are so much fun! I love them, and DDR is one of the best games ever! Guitar hero is a blast too.

Erica said...

Wii's are fun. I love that Ryder can play just as well (ok, better) than me.