I have been super busy this week. There are weeks that I don't do a single thing and then there are weeks that are packed full.
Monday-Surprise visit from my brother
Tuesday-Spend time with my brother,etc. etc.
Wednesday-Taylin had kindergarten orientation. She is officially registered to start school in the fall. That's right my baby is starting school and I will still be under 30. Yay me. I also got my Wii on this day.
Thursday- I was suppose to clean but most of the day was spent playing the Wii. It is very good exercise. Went to my step class!!!!
Friday- I had a Mother's Day program at Taylin's preschool. My friend had her baby so I went to visit her at the hospital. He weighed in at 9lbs 1 oz. Then we headed to the mall to shop. Then went and got Dance Dance Revolution. Love it Love it Love it. So of course Hailey and I played until the wee hours of the night.
Saturday- (that's today) I am up before 7am cause Hailey has a young authors conference. Yay her. Then I have to go pick up Taylin from my parents she isn't a morning person so she slept there. Yay me. Then I need to come home clean go get Hailey come back and clean some more. Why am I cleaning so much? Cause my sis-in-law Bonnie and nephew Aj are coming in to town today. Shh don't tell the girls they don't know, this will be the 2nd surprise of the week for them. Then I go pick them up bring Aj back to my house then me, Bonnie, Abbie, and my mom are going to go out to celebrate Mother's Day. First pedicures then dinner Yay us. That sums up my week. But of course when the day is done what will I do? I will be playing DDR. Yay me. I hope all of you mother's out there have a wonderful day tomorrow. I wish my sister Shannon was here to celebrate the day with the rest of us. Anyways I got to go Hailey has her thing to go to remember????
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
5 comments:
Busy lady! I love weeks when there is nothing to do! Although it can get kinda boring!
Happy Mother's Day!!
what about me. do i count? Do you not want me there. I feel so LOVED.
I totally know what you mean! There are those weeks that I am planning down to the minute and I don't know how I will fit it all in and then you have nothing going on the next, it makes me feel lost, like I must be forgetting something.
That's how I've been feeling too! Non-stop go, go, go! One of these days I'll get my head back on straight! :)
hey you nut, update your blog!
Post a Comment