Thursday, May 15, 2008

Here's to Jen.......

I see you finally updated your blog, congratulations. I have a morning packed full of stuff that I have to do and then maybe after that I will update as well. Until then, enjoy the suspense of not knowing what I have been up to. Oh and you know our conversation we had the other day about it not ever getting really hot here. People we are suppose to be having a heat wave for the next few days. Today we should be hovering around 90 degrees and tomorrow mid 90's. I am so glad that I have AC, I wonder how many new friends I will make because of it. Just kidding. So I promise I will be back later to update.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

haha sweet! well we hit 100 today and its was 94 in Prunetucky so my hopes of a relief are out the door. So tomorrow we begin the last part of our journey. Talk to you soon! Thanks so much for the entry just for me!!! =D