Thursday, May 15, 2008

Another busy week

This week has proven to be another busy one. My brother left last Thursday and Bonnie and Aj came on Saturday. Saturday started with Hailey having her young authors celebration for the school district. She was 1 of 2 kids invited from her class to attend. They shared a book that they wrote and illustrated, a book they have been working on for the last 6 weeks.


Then My mom, dad and I went to pick up Aj and Bonnie. We brought Aj back to my house so my Mom, Abbie, Bonnie, and I could go out for the night for Mother's Day. We started with pedicures and then dinner. I had the worse stomach ache alive so it put a real damper on things.

Sunday was Mother's Day and we all went to my mom's to celebrate the day. My dad took care of us very well. He bbq'd salmon (oh so yummy), porkchops, and steak. Oh it was so very good.

Monday Bonnie and I went shopping for some maternity clothes, for her not me. Just in case you were confused. We then went to a craftstore which was fun. I do not like doing crafts but it was fun going, nonetheless.

Tuesday Bonnie, Aj, Taylin, and I went to Ikea for an amazing 3 hours. Bonnie had never gone and she is in the market for a new bed so we went to see what they had to offer. Taylin loves going to Ikea cause she thinks she is allowed to go the kids club every time we are there. There was a bit of a wait so we shopped the top floor, ate at the yummy restaurant, then went and checked Taylin into the kids area while we shopped the bottom floor. I managed to go to my cycling class as well and it was alot of fun.

Wednesday was another fun filled day. We started early and added Abbie and Tabitha to the clan and went out to this place called The Kids Club. It's a giant indoor play structure and the kids had such a fun time playing. We headed home so Taylin could go to preschool. She played really hard and messed her hair up quite a bit and apologized to her teacher for having messy hair. Oh she is crazy. Then we went to Hailey's school to help decorate for the classroom Young Authors celebration. It was fun to be able to talk to her teacher about life in general. Her teacher is my age and it makes it more enjoyable to help in her classroom.

Thursday (today) was the day of Hailey's presentation of her book in her classroom. The class all took turns reading their books to the parents. It was so nice to see how far she has come since the beginning of the year. Tonight I am going to my cycling class and also my step class which immediately follows the cycling class. Those classes are so fun and I can't help but not do both of them tonight. I am not sure what the next few days have in store but, whatever it is I am up for it.

I do believe that next week should be alot less busy. The only thing I have planned are my usual classes at the gym, a field trip with Taylin, and a new hairdo on Friday.

2 comments:

thecamps said...

gosh busy busy busy but all worth it for sure!! Some weeks just feel like i month!! hope it was fun for you all

Jennifer said...

and to much time catching up on my soon to be updated blog?