So it is unusually hot here today. We were out running errands and the temperature thingy inside the truck said 96. Oh my it's hot. We stopped at Target to get a sprinkler for the kids to play in. Here is the problem. Eric always puts off mowing the back yard. He always said he will do it tomorrow and tomorrow always comes and goes and tomorrow just happens to have been a week and a half ago. Eric promised to mow the grass when we got home so the kids can play. However, Eric is trying to pawn the job off to someone else. There is a rental home community behind us and there just happened to be a landscape crew mowing the grass. So he is trying to talk the guys into jumping the fence and mowing the yard. The thing is that these guys do not speak any English just Spanish. So he is on the phone with the company now and I am listening and it sounds like he is going to have to mow it himself. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. But, he did set up an appt for them to come tomorrow to check it out for further mow jobs.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
3 comments:
96 degrees! Holy cow! It's hotter there than it is in Georgia! It's been in the mid 70's here, what's up with that?
P.S. Justin has the opposite problem, he loves to mow even when it doesn't need it. I think it's his therapy. He always says I don't care if the grass is weedy, brown, and there are no flowers in our yard, I just like a freshly cut lawn! I'm thinking, could I please just get a few flowers?!
just suck it up, get some super soakers, some sprinklers, and declare water war with Toby, Abbie and Company.
what a lazy butt!
Post a Comment