So I really wasn't feeling my pink hair so I called my stylist and told her my hair was pink. I like the color pink, however, I prefer it to be in the crayola box and not in my hair. I went tonight to get it fixed, she worked her magic and I can now go out in public again.
Before pic
The after pic
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
7 comments:
CUTE I LIKE IT BUT I LIKE IT EITHER WAY I THINK IT LOOKS PINKER IN YOUR BEFORE CUZ YOU ARE WEARING A PINK SHIRT TOO BUT I LIKE IT CUTE CUTE!!
much better, the before picture looked like you were gonna join barbie and the rockers.
they both look the same to me
Fun hair!! You are one sassy chick!!
My hair is so not the same color Special Jen. I will take some more pictures later this morning after I work out. Trish there is nothing wrong with Barbie and the Rockers, I still have their audio tape somewhere and I am actually singing the song in my head right now!!!!!!
if only you could be a special as me!
I think you have all the right to be fun and crazy once in a while- life's too short, I thought it is cute either way.
Post a Comment