Today is the best day I have had in a long time, yes my life is very dull and boring so it doesn't take much to make it the best day I have had in a long time. I was listening to the radio and you will never believe what was on. The New Kids on the Block are coming to Portland on November 23rd how exciting is that. My friend and I were talking a while back when we heard they were reuniting that if they ever came here for a concert we were going. Well I texted her the fabulous news and we are so going. I went to their concert when I was in the 5th grade and even participated in a talent show at school pretending to be part of the group. Oh my gosh how exciting. I also had a nightgown of them that I wore every night according to Shannon. I don't think I wore it every night. I had pins, bracelets, posters, etc. Speaking of posters. I had a huge one in my room that had a nice plastic frame around it and one day Shannon got mad (a very normal occurrence for her) and she stormed out of our room slammed the door and down fell my very precious poster. She broke it, how could she have done that to me. Then about a year ago my car got broken into, probably cause of the fact it's a civic and is a target for car prowlers. Anyways, about a month before it gotten broken into my dad found my CD of theirs from when I was in the 5th grade. I put it in with all my other cd's in the car. Well my cd player and 2 portfolios of cd's were stolen. Don't worry they left a portfolio that was under my seat and guess what my cd was still there. So it's meant to be and I am totally going to their concert. Anyone else who wants to go is more than welcome to come. There will be no boys allowed cause seriously were they infatuated with them as a pre teens, I don't think so.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
7 comments:
Sandy you crack me up! I saw them on the Today Show and seeing all the people cheering for them in the audience made me feel old. They were like grown-ups.... I guess we are now too. Bummer.
you are such a dork!! in fact i remember you kissing what was his name nick on your night gown every night you'd go to bed yeah the poster was the best part yet i remember that day i think you hit me your hardest ever. You cried so bad.. I even remember you went on valentines day ha ha ha omg my sister is in love with the new kids on the block again just for warn your family so there life isn't at risk like mine was if they were to ruin any of the fabulous treasures you may bring home!!!!
Lol Shannon. I did cry when you broke that thing it was so sad. I hope I can get some sunglasses that are flourescant pink on the side ans say New Kids on the Block. The one I loved was Jordan Knight, he was so dreamy. I will not get anything that my family can break, the way you did. I seriously think that we should make the necessary arrangements so you can go with me.
Oh my gosh!! I thought that was so funny when I heard they were ocming to concert! I LOVED them back in 6th grade!!! They were the BEST! Now I hear their songs and I laugh! They are so ridiculous! Although some of their songs are kinda catchy!! haha
You're so funny. I'm glad that Jordan and the other kids could brighten your day so much!
If I was there I would totally go with you. That was the first concert I ever went to and I have their greatest hits cd in my car. Don't feel bad about the nightgown though, I had the sheets so I could sleep with them every night....oh how I loved Joey
All you New Kids fans make me laugh! I was never into them, sorry! For one of my birthdays around that whole time my grandma gave me a Jordan doll and I was like, Why did you give me this? I ended up substituting him for a Ken doll. Have fun at the concert!!
Post a Comment