Everyone knows what a clip strip at the store is right? It's those things down the aisle about every 4 feet or so that hang there with something placed on it that hopefully you buy on an impulse. Well, last night Eric and I went to the store and I needed my female items for the month so we went down the female aisle and I blurted out, "now that is clever!" Eric asked what I was so overly excited about as we were by the tampons, I mean what could possibly be so exciting? You would never believe what they had on the clip strip...... Cookies. They had chocolate chip cookies and Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies hanging there on the clip strip. You know it was just the single serving size that hung on that clip strip so perfectly. Seriously who came up with the clever idea? Cause we all know we want the junk food when it's that time. Now I have thought about leaving the store a comment about how much I loved that, (no I didn't get any cookies). I was also going to ask them if they could possibly get some already made brownies and fries and maybe some caffeine down that aisle as well. Seriously, who wouldn't buy? Clever that's all I can say is clever.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
2 comments:
that is very clever !! You should of left a comment!!
That is so funny! All I can say is whoever thought of doing that is a genious!
Post a Comment