Ok I got my hair done today and I included before and after pictures. The before picture is my hair with me just blow drying it, not styling it so it's kind of fluffy. The after is with my blonde and red. Yes, the red looks pink but have no worries friends as I have had this hair done several times and it will fade in a few days. The before shot
The after shot
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
3 comments:
yay it is soooooo cute and wow you cut alot off but i like it!!!good job pal
Holy smokanolees girlfriend, that is a seriously sassy new 'do! I know what you mean with the whole promise it'll fade bit. I used to get intense strawberry colored highlights through my hair and Justin would always tell me I looked like a punk rocker! But it always mellowed! Enjoy your new sassy mane!
hott!!
Post a Comment