I know this is the 2nd post of the day and you have to make sure you read both of them!!!!! I just have to share this mean, but rather funny story that Eric pulled on the girls. Of course I thought of it and he pulled it off. We hadn't been to Target since like Saturday and we had to go cause we were sure alot had changed in just the 2 days since we were there last. We came across a clearance section that had stickers and what not and some dog magnets. The girls have been begging for a dog for quite some time now, but we rent right now and there is a certain criteria we have to meet to have animals. So anyways I told Eric lets get the magnet for the girls, they want a dog after all. So we waited for the girls to get home and he sat them down and said he had a surprise for them. He asked them what was the one thing they have wanted for a long time. Without hesitation they both blurted out, "a dog." Eric said you guys guessed it I got you a dog. They were super excited then Eric pulled the magnet out of his pocket and said here is your dog. Oh my that didn't go over well. I am pretty sure that the people all the way down the street could hear the girls screaming for an incredible half an hour. Notice that since this was Eric's doing I was in no way the bad guy. Eric, felt really bad for this and has been looking for a dog for them.
We did score some serious clothes for the girls on clearance so it was a worth while trip.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
4 comments:
Oh, that is too funny! But sad at the same time, because I can picture them crying :( Did Taylin get mad and say it wasn't April Fool's day? I love how you made it so that you weren't the bad guy. (I would have made sure for my sake too!)
So funny! And so sad! Poor girls, I bet they were heartbroken!
Hey I need your address! Just go to my profile and email it to me there! Please!
Hey I emailed you back..did you get it??
Post a Comment