Monday, April 21, 2008

Good job Taylin

Today I was making some cookies for the girls when they got home from school. Eric was on the computer trying to talk, Hailey was helping me make the cookies, and Taylin was acting like a wild child trying to be louder than everyone put together. It was loud and I told Taylin to go change the laundry for me. She like to help me when I switch it. I told her totally sarcastic to go change the laundry and she happily went and did it. I heard her open the dryer and then I heard her pull out the lint tray. She then came back to the kitchen to get her stool and headed back to the laundry room. I stopped what I was doing took my camera and peeked around the corner and this is what I found:

Taylin trying to get the clothes out of the washer.

The pile of clothes she took out of the dryer.

Getting some more out of the wash.

She cleaned the lint tray so well.

That thing she has on her head is actually a hat and she has the matching sword. There was a new Fred Meyers having their grand opening and a nice clown made them for her. She wore it all last night and put it by the bed and put it on first thing this morning. It must give her super powers or something. In case any of you were wondering if she got hurt while doing the laundry, the answer is no. Good thing I get my front loaders next week so I don't have to worry about it in the future:)

6 comments:

thecamps said...

That's awesome..train them while they are young. omg she cracks me up tell her she can come do my laundry.love ya taylin

Bonnie said...

That is so cool! Good job Taylin!! I am very impressed. I didn't have to do the laundry by myself til I was 12. Good job, Sandy at putting her to work! Do you think it's too early for AJ ;)

eric and girls said...

No it's not too earyl for Aj. He can sort his hot wheels by color so sorting the laundry should come easy.

Bonnie said...

That is very true! YES!!! I'll have him start right away. He likes helping me sort it anyway.

Tricia said...

Wait til she figures out how to unlock the front loaders and then you can have an indoor pool in the laundry room.

Bonnie said...

that's awesome taylin, good job. that will show mom you mean business! you can do anything you put your mind to! love you
p.s. you are so much like your mom.
p.s.s.this isn't bonnie, it is mommock i am at her house.