.......I just want to let my sister Shannon know how happy I am that she lives in Utah. Did I just say that? I am anti-Utah and feel really bad she is there, cause I live in Washington and she should live by me. I mean really, it is so beautiful here, Utah is brown and there are a lot of pot holes. Washington has raised bumps in the road so you know when you are crossing the lane in a rain storm. Utah sucks and they don't. The people in Washington do not own umbrellas even though it rains 9 months out of the year and a 99% chance of rain the other 3 months. Utah girls think they will melt if they go in the rain. Utah girls think they have to copy Katie Holmes and go out in public dressed to impress. Us up here don't really care what we wear in public, jeans and a sweatshirt mostly. I can continue to come up with differences but I would be up all night and I am sleepy. Just know Washington can kick Utah's butt any day. But I love Shannon for living in Utah cause she always calls to let me know who got kicked off American Idol so I don't have to sit through all the unnecessary bull crap to find out who got the boot. Thanks Shannon you are the BEST, but I live in the West and we are the best. Lame I know but I am tired so it is what it is. I need to go to bed now.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
15 comments:
lol OMG ok seriously utah doesn't have bumps in the roads when crossing lanes when it rains because the SNOW PLOWS will remove them DUH!!!!! And umbrellas whatever that's why utah people look better you guys always have flat boring hair..any who just because i live in "DOGDEN" doesnt' mean you can't give me a little "RESPECT" lol i love you to sis. just for that you have to watch idol next week to find out who got kicked off lol j/k i got your white pale no sun it always rains butt..
Well maybe Utah should use their snow plows more. We have normal hair up here, it is not straight and boring. Our air is also alot healthier to breath cause Utah girls use a bottle of hairspray a day to see who can have the biggest hair. We do not have smog up here either which is also healthier. The rain is good!!!!!! I love it
Amen Sandy! Utah sucks. The worst is the inversion when you can't even go outside. Here the air is always so clean! I will say this, even though it rains so much during the winter, it is worth it. Nothing beats a summer in Washington.
Oh and don't forget that the utah girls wouldn't be able to go out in the rain up here, because all the make up on their faces would run down their face
Inversion, that's the word I was looking for instead of smog. Seriously by the time they put all that makeup on the day is over. Gosh Utah SUCKS
yeah utah does use their plows that is why we have "POT HOLES" hello. well at least i wasn't born and raised here. i'm sorry i don't live in washington to be a perfect as you guys at least i don't live in one of the number one suicide states in the whole united states. and at least i don't have mold stuck on the side of my house and when you guys do have a heat wave go through just think of us smart ones with a thing called "CENTRAL AIR" yeah and at least the inversion only last like 2 weeks out of the year not 9 months of straight rain...
gosh it's amazing how this blog i think was supposed to be about american idol turned into hashing where i live
I do have Central air for the 2 days out of the year where it reaches 100 degrees. Oh sister I love you. Didn't mean to bash on Utah, it's just so natural to me, much like riding a bike.
yeah whatever i'm actually happy where i am. if i were to move any where i'm sorry it would never be there i would actually move back to st george washington just is too dark and depressing no offense but i hate it there!!!
Well you all stink because actually, Clifornia is the BEST place to love. Come on now, sun, beaches, mountains, sometimes not so clean air, rain when it is supposed to rain, snow where it is supposed to snow. Who cares if our housing costs are through the roof- you get used to it!
Well you all stink because actually, Clifornia is the BEST place to love. Come on now, sun, beaches, mountains, sometimes not so clean air, rain when it is supposed to rain, snow where it is supposed to snow. Who cares if our housing costs are through the roof- you get used to it!
When I lived in Utah all the girls had huge hair...kinda like helmet head! But I have to say I love Utah! I lived there about 10 years ago and loved it! Although I ould never live in Provo again, I do love Salt Lake! And I have to agree with Shannon, it is always dark and depressing here and quite soggy!
thank you jill for having my back
C'mon, they both have their ups and downs. We have been living in Utah now for three years prior to that born and raised in Vancouver, WA. It is a little dreary in Washington but I do love the rain and I know others think it is drearier than I do but at least you can go out all year round, in Utah people hibernate like bears. I don't see my neighbors from November to late March and lets be honest sometimes the sun is a little too intense in the summer and I am with Sandy, nothing is better than a Northwest summer. And yes most of the woman here are a little too caddy and superficial but there are also some wonderful transplants. Especially since I swear half of our ward from Vancouver now lives in Utah.
Those are the ones I was talking about were the ones born and raised. The transplant ones are fine cause they have been in the outside world.
Post a Comment