Thursday, April 24, 2008

Back off Taylin the washer is mine

Taylin has become very interested or should I say obsessed with the washer and dryer and trying to do all the laundry. A few posts ago you will notice her doing the laundry. The next day I was having problems finding Hailey's clothes from the previous day so that I could wash them. My house was spotless and I couldn't find the darn things, but I knew they would turn up. So I went to start some laundry and lo and behold I opened the washer (I always keep it open between loads and for some reason it was shut) there were Hailey's clothes. Taylin decided she wanted to wash them for me. So I loaded the washer and started the clothes and at this point Taylin came running into the laundry room to change the lint. She was having problems getting all of the lint off so I took it from her and did it myself, mean I know. She looks up to me and said, "how could you do that to me? You ruined my life." It was rather funny that she would get so upset like something like that. Taylin has since assisted me in EVERY load of laundry I have done this week.

Last night my mom and dad were over and Taylin wanted to show my mom how she can get clothes out of the washer and put them into the dryer. There were no clothes in the washing machine so she went ahead and put herself into the washing machine.





Taylin was really super excited that the washing machine actually turned. She told my mom that she now has a merry-go-round in the house. No way child. It's mine and you will not play in it.

It seems like I always post about her when she is up to no good. I just want to clear some things up. She really is a good girl. She doesn't get into things she shouldn't (except the washer), she is in no way destructive, she helps clean, she doesn't climb all over things. She is just a happy go lucky, full of a lot of energy girl. There is never a dull moment when she is around.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Haha, she is so funny! I miss you Taylin!

Tricia said...

Taylin you can play in my washing machine. It's at Toby and Abby's, tell them that Trish sent you.

John and Carolyn Wallace said...

Silly Goose! Just think, tomorrow can be just as fun filled! Hee-hee. Glad she keeps you on your toes. love ya, mom