Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Spring is here

Mother Nature had some great mean PMS last week. We had weather that changed literally every minute of the day. We had snow, rain, wind, sun, hail, and this pattern repeated itself frequently over the course of a few days. This is the kids Spring break and the weather has completely changed. It's an absolute beautiful day, nice and sunny and even a little bit warm. The girls went outside to blow some bubbles and kick a ball around. It was short lived as Taylin likes to make up her own special rules on playing outside. Oh well. Tomorrow is suppose to be nice as well and we are going to go to the zoo. I am super excited and I can't wait.

And on another note my Nutri System food arrived today. I am so eager to get started with it and help me get back to my weight that I want. Wish me luck as I am determined to bring sexy back.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

ok last time I saw you you weighed like 10 lbs. how much skinnier can you get lady??

Tricia said...

looks like you girls are having fun.

Swangerlings said...

Hey Kings! I have to say I am sorry because I just found your comment from a while ago when you first found our blog, you must have gone on it after I read Sarah's comment and then I went out of town a couple times and I could not keep up. I replied to your question on our blog, but were do you guys live? still in the Couv ha, ha, I always thought it was stupid when people thought it was cool to say that back in the day. Any way, are you doing the nursing thing? The last time I had seen you, you were going to nursing school and what is Eric doing now?

Swangerlings said...

I had to comment one more time- We like Justin Timberlake and lets just say my husband thought it would be really funny to set my ring tone to that song and it was for a little while until... imagine this, an extremely pregnant lady with that ring tone and people would look at me every time all I could ever think was they were thinking, " Well obviously she brought it way back!"

Bonnie said...

Looks like you guys are having fun! I'm glad the weather is nice on spring break. We're gonna go to the market tomorrow...were supposed to today, but those plans got a little changed...

Sarah Young said...

Sandy, you already look like a skinny-minnie! No need for Nutri-System my friend! We're having GORGEOUS weather today. But, we're leaving for the beach tomorrow and it's supposed to rain the whole time!!! Go figure!

Jill said...

We are off to the zoo tomorrow! Too bad you went today, we could have gone together! The girls would have had fun!
And seriously, where do you need to lose weight? I could lose a few pounds gone around the middle...dang kids! :)