This is Aj my adorable nephew. His parents are my brother Jeff and his wife Bonnie. Jeff left about 2 weeks ago for a 7 month deployment. Isn't Aj so cute? I wonder what his new sibling will be a boy or a girl? But I am sure they will be just as cute as Aj. That's right everyone Aj is going to be a big brother. Jeff gets back in the middle of October and Aj's new sibling will make their debut at the end of November.
So if everyone could send extra prayers their way. Some for the safety of Jeff as he is protecting our country. Some for Bonnie as pregnancy is not easy for her. And also for her that she will have the strength to go at this while Jeff is gone. Congrats to Jeff and Bonnie I am so happy. I know that Aj will be such a good big brother, he is such a loving little boy.
3 comments:
Thank you so much Sandy. You made me cry :) You're the greatest.
Yea for Jeff and Bonnie!!! Tell them congrats for us.
OF COURSE THEY ARE IN OUR PRAYERS EVERY DAY. TRUST ME WE THINK ABOUT THEM MORE THAN YOU THINK THEY ARE AWESOME FOR THE COURAGE AND STRENGTH THEY BOTH HAVE. YOUR LUCKY TO HAVE THEM SO CLOSE TO YOU GOD BLESS THEM.
Post a Comment