Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Please forgive me

I have road rage. I will admit it. Sometimes words escape my mouth and sometimes fingers get lifted. I hate getting cut off. I was cut off huge today. This car at the last minute decided it was going to pull out in front of me and turn left. Then at the last minute they had to over correct cause they realized they couldn't turn left cause of the big barrier. So then they had to come back over causing them to cut me off again. They are now next to me and a few choice words came out and the finger somehow flew up. Ok yes I know this was bad, really bad. The poor boys I flipped off and swore at were the Mormon missionaries. Please somebody tell me my fate.

6 comments:

John and Carolyn Wallace said...

nobody made us judges.

Tricia said...

Just remember to have the missionaries over for your repentence process.

Bonnie said...

We all make mistakes and say and do stuff when we're angry that we don't mean and we wish we hadn't done. It's ok...accidents happen.

Jennifer said...

Just hope you they don't recognize you in the halls on Sunday!

Megan said...

hahahah

Sarah Young said...

Haha, that's hilarious! Maybe that was the Lord's sense of humor in reminding you to control the finger! :)