We went to the mall this afternoon. The girls had to use the restroom so we stopped what we were doing to go potty. We were walking back to Eric and I saw about 5 old people headed our way. I was holding Taylin's hand but she still walks wild even if I am holding her hand. I tugged on her hand a little bit and said hold on some people are coming. She saw the "herd" of old people and she literally jumped backwards and said, "whoa you old people are really scary!!" Seriously whose child is this and how did I end up with her? Oh well they were about 80+ so maybe they didn't hear her.
And on another note Taylin decided to pull her stitches out off her lip cause they were bothering her. Go figure.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
1 comment:
She is so hilarious! I love that little girl!
Post a Comment