The clean freak that I am I was able to get it out in seconds. And I am waiting for my rebate check to come so we can get a bigger bed. So I will get new bedding then. Yay for new beds and bedding
I designed this blog to share memories and experience with friends and family. I hope you find my blog at least somewhat entertaining. Everybody who knows me knows that I am a very sarcastic person and not much should be taken serious. Please feel free to leave any comments. Thanks for visiting.
5 comments:
I didn't give her the Kool-Aid this time.
hey it's just an excuse to get a new one i love getting new bedding it's like getting a new bra
I agree with Shannon, nothing like brand new bedding! So fun to sleep in.
The clean freak that I am I was able to get it out in seconds. And I am waiting for my rebate check to come so we can get a bigger bed. So I will get new bedding then. Yay for new beds and bedding
why don't you just move here again maybe your truck will leak then you can get a new bed like last time oh sas the memories of sharing a bed
Post a Comment