Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I cheated

Yes, I will admit it I cheated. No, not on Eric people I am talking about my diet. I have done so well this week. I have eaten the foods I am suppose to, I have worked out harder then normal. I cleaned my house today and the last thing I wanted to do was cook so we went to Taco Bell. There are worse things I could have eaten right? Here's the thing. I am really frustrated. About a month ago after being on an anti depressant for about 2 years, I finally under doctors supervision was able to successfully come off of it. However, this has caused me to put on about 10 pounds. So now, I have stuck to my diet, worked out faithfully, and nothing. Not one pound has this lady lost. It's so frustrating. 10 pounds people that's it. HELP!!!!!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

weil i need to lose v30 so no complaining! And taco bell is much better than mcdonalds, as long as you get the tacos. learned that onewuth weight watchers. the secret to your 10 lbs? join ww

Jennifer said...

sorry i have greyson sleeping on me so typing one handed and i rarely proof read. but i'm sure you understood most of it

Tricia said...

not all of your links are visable

Sarah Young said...

You look great in the pictures, so I wouldn't worry about it. But for me that would be the pot calling the kettle black, I obsess too. I'd go with what Jennifer said and do Weight Watchers if it's important to you. I've never personally done it, but my mom-in-law has and it seems like it's the only thing out there that's not a restrictive diet (which I HATE!) and focuses more on healthy , realistic food choices.

eric and girls said...

I have done WW

Bonnie said...

I still stick by what I say and say you look great.

Swangerlings said...

I hear you! It is so hard balance everything in life and be 100% happy with yourself. The trick is stick with it and accept that there are going to be those days and eat consciously when you do so. It is actually a proven fact that you will loose more weight in the long run if you have a cheat day about once a week so that your body does not starve its self from certain foods. Because when you loose the weight it will not hold on to those particular foods and not go into shock mode. Remember nobody expects you to be perfect, why should you expect that of yourself? Our bodies are amazing and you can do any thing you put your mind to- believe it!!!