Friday, April 11, 2008

Farmers market, Birthday party, and Tulip festival

tulips
This weekend in the Northwest is going to be absolutely beautiful. It rains ALOT here and I don't mind cause our state is a beautiful green color. When I go to Utah and fly into the airport it's just so ugly and brown. It makes me appreciate where I live alot more. Today it's suppose to be almost 70 and tomorrow 75ish, Sunday 65 I think and sunny. The rain will return on Monday so we are going to do alot this weekend. We are going to go to the Farmer's Market in downtown Vancouver tomorrow. I have lived here for so long, but that is one place I have never gone. Then we are also to a tulip festival. I LOVE tulips. I love them so much that I would rather receive 1 tulip over a dozen roses. Roses to me are for special occasions or for when guys need to free themselves from the doghouse. But, Eric is trained quite well and knows that I love tulips. So I am excited to go to the tulip festival and get me some nice fresh cut flowers. Of course we have to plan all of this around a birthday party that Hailey is going too. The party has to be right in the middle of the day, but that's ok we will manage. To kick start my weekend I am going to lunch at The Olive Garden with a friend who will be moving to Texas. I get to go by myself with no husband or no kids. I love them, but we all deserve our alone time right? Sorry Special Jen, I do not think that I will be able to eat more than your feast. However, it did look good but Olive Garden upsets my stomach so I stick to my soup and salad. I hope that everyone has a great weekend as I will definately be enjoying mine.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! We're having a tulip festival up here this month too, and I wanted to invite you since I know how much you love tulips, but I didn't know you had one down there. You can still come to this one if you want!

Jennifer said...

actually I changed my background all oin my own. i just followed the directions; it wasnt that difficult. yes, trish did tell me the place to go to to get the background though.