I let Taylin help me make some cookies. She was so excited to help and said, "oh thank you mommy for letting me help you, you are my favorite mommy!" I didn't know she had a choice to pick her "favorite" mommy. Oh well it was really sweet.
I put dough on 2 different trays and I rolled mine into perfectly shaped balls. She wanted to roll the other tray so I let her. I normally prefer to do all the domestic things like cooking all by myself. It's less messy, more efficient, and well less of a headache. But I have realized I can't take those moments for granted where they want to help so I have let them help alot more. I told Taylin to finish her tray that I was going to run upstairs and get some laundry and I would be right back. So I started my laundry went back to the kitchen (I was literally gone for maybe 2 minutes). Here is what I found when I got back:
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
6 comments:
needless to say, she didn't roll her tray of cookie dough? Way to go Taylin. I would have eaten your mommy's cookie dough too. It's so good.
She did roll her cookies. The proof is next to her, you can see the cookie dough.
Lol, that's awesome! Way to go Taylin. I agree, cookies are good, but the dough is better!
OH, I thought that was your rolled pan.
good job taylin! she was just testing them to make sure they were safe for you to eat!
I have to agree. Yummy.
Post a Comment