Monday, April 7, 2008

Blah

I am having a bad morning and it's only 9. I didn't sleep well last night at all. I gained 2 pounds, what the hell I am on a diet and sticking to it and excerising hard core. Anyways enough complaining.

I have to get ready to take Taylin to her post op so this will be short. I am NOT looking forward to taking Taylin to her post op at all. Last Thursday I was switching the laundry and the sweet little girl came up to me tapped me on my leg and said, "Mommy. Is it ok if I pulled out my stitches? They were bugging me really bad so I pulled them out. So is it ok Mommy?" Well child you have no choice you pulled them out. I looked in her mouth and I think she will be just fine. There is a piece of skin that looks weird but I think it's ok. I always get nervous when I take her to the dentist or doctors cause I never know what she is going to say and sometimes when she talks to them I just want to hide under the table. On a better note after an enjoyable spring break with the girls (I am not joking this time, we had an awesome spring break), Taylin goes back to preschool today. YYYEEEESS.

Speaking of going back to school I just got Hailey on the school bus. Now let me take you back to their last break which happens to be winter break. School always gets out the Friday before Christmas and starts up again Jan. 2nd. It always does there is never an exception. If I remember right I think the 2nd was a Wed. or a Thursday and I told Eric gosh their break seems really short this year. This can't be right. Hailey was on a boundary exception at this time so I got her and Taylin up and ready and I even had my nephew AJ with me. So 3 kids later we pile into the truck in the freezing cold and head to school. When we get to the school the parking lot was empty. I started laughing and said you have got to be kidding me. So yes I tried to take her back early. So this morning we were waiting for the bus and she said, "mommy are you sure today is the 7th?" Yes, it is and the bus showed up.

Well, I need to go now to get ready for Taylin's appt.

2 comments:

John and Carolyn Wallace said...

remember muscle weights more that fat! when you eat good and work out you make muscle. that's ok you're just a lean, mean, machine!!and i love you :>)

Bonnie said...

Lol, I don't think you'll ever live that down, taking Hailey to school early from Christmas break! Glad to hear that you had a great spring break. But sorry your morning was bad :(