My long lost friend from child hood tagged me. Thanks Sarah
A - Attached or single: Attached, and I have the paper to prove it.
B - Best friend(s): Probably Eric and my family.
C - Cake or pie: Cake of course
D - Day of choice: Saturday's, that is the day I get to sleep in until 9am
E - Essential item: Cell phone and chapstick
F - Favorite color: purple
G - Gummy bears or worms: neither, they make my TMJ act up and then my whole mouth and head hurt for days
H - Hometown: Salinas, Ca
I - Indulgence(s): Reese's peanut butter cups. Oh they sound so good right now, but I am on a diet and doing really well.
J - January or July: I live in the Northwest. I choose July, but it doesn't mean it will be warm or anything. If you have a rain free 4th of July then you are lucky.
K - Kids: I have 2 and everyone is tryng to convince me to go for just 1 more.
L - Life is incomplete without: Family
M - Marriage date: July 16, 1999
N - Number of siblings: I have 5
O - Oranges or apples: Apples and since they grow here they are good all year round
P - Phobias or fears: my biggest fear in the world is my car going off a bridge into the water with my kids. The water freaks me out on the first hand but then trying to save my kids on top of that, I would panic.
Q - Quotes: "whatever"
R - Reason to smile: I am just me that's reason enough. Just kidding. My family
S - Season of choice: Spring and fall. I can't choose just one.
T - Tag three friends: I tag Shannon, Trish, and Bonnie
U - Unknown fact about me: I have a great snorting ability. However, it has changed quite a bit since I got my tonsils out.
V - Very favorite store: Target. Oh my gosh I think I go there everyday, maybe 2 times a day. I think of the song from Cheers when I go there, "I want to go where everybody knows my name." That's how I feel cause when I am there I get called by name.
W - Worst habit: Being too hard on myself.
X - X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound for sure. You usually have an X-ray when you are hurt or sick, that's not fun.
Y - Your favorite food: Mexican, dang diet. I love Mexican food. YUMMY
Z - Zodiac sign: Virgo
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
2 comments:
ok, I did it, you should read mine! Now I'm not it anymore!
Wahoo! I mean, aren't random facts fun?!
Post a Comment