Taylin is having surgery tomorrow. I am not worried about the surgery itself, rather the whole knocking her out and then when she comes too. The hospital called to tell me everything that was going to go on and said they would give Taylin an oral medication to calm her before the real stuff. I couldn't do anything but laugh on the phone and I told the nurse good luck with that one. She said they wouldn't give her her IV until she is all the way out. Poor little girl. She hated me after her immunizations of few days ago and I can only imagine what she will think of me when this is all done. I don't think she will be happy as we have to check in to the hospital by 7:30, that means leave the house by 7:00am. It's not even here yet and I am stressing, she is not a morning person and then the whole going to the hospital for surgery. It will be a very long day to say the least. Please keep her in your thoughts and also pray that she doesn't beat anybody up or tell them off.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
3 comments:
I'm definitely praying for you guys, Taylin, and the well being of the hospital staff tomorrow! Let me know how it all goes! Good luck Taylin!
What is she having surgery for? Good luck, I hope all goes well.
I am sorry to hear about any surgeries, they are never fun, I'm sure! Anyway, it is really good to find your blog, I didn't know that you had found ours, I'm glad you did! I hope to hear from you soon and to be informed of stuff, it's fun to keep in contact with people, because life is just too busy.- Sarah Swanger
Post a Comment