There is an Albertsons in my area that is going out of business. They were advertising some good sales of some things up to 50% off. So I needed to pick up a few things, I normally don't shop there cause it's a rip off. I prefer the cheaper grocers, not Super Walmarts, I use to work there and well yeah. So I went to Albertsons looked around and of course they didn't have the things I needed they were already out of those items. I looked around at the prices and they were beyond outrageous. Even after the discount they were still extremely high. My cousin Erica would love me cause I did score on chocolate chips and well I now have to make lots of cookies. Sorry you weren't closer as I have been told my chocolate chips cookies are the best. I was just in awe of the prices there, they were very high. By the time the discounts kicked in you were still paying an arm and an leg for some basic stuff. And yet we wonder why they are closing? Maybe they should take a look at their prices and they should lower them to keep up with the other grocers in the area. This is the 2nd Albertsons in the area to be closing in the past 2 years. Yeah I am bored and have nothing to do then to blog about Albertsons and the great deal I found on chocolate chips.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
4 comments:
we have an Albertsons across the street, and its so easy to go grab a few things, but I alwasy feel so abused when I leave. Their Prices are INSANE.
$3.99 for Capri Suns! I can get those for $1.47 at target. I honestly cant understand why ANYONE goes there for normal shopping trips. If it werent 15 minutes to get to my WINCO, I would never go there again.
I agree...I don't like shopping there except for a couple things, when I'm in a real need. And about the chocolate chips...I know someone who would LOVE getting a batch from you! (And you'd be very popular on the ship too)
Okay, so I love the fact that you too love a good bargain. I tell Justin one of the things I miss most about the 'Couve is that Winco. I had that place cased! It was clean (at least it was 10 years ago) and they had great variety and low prices. Groceries here seem to be so expensive. It's $4.00 for one gallon of milk! I'm ready to plant a garden and get a cow because of the freakin' price of food! Nice to know I'm not the only one appauled by it all!
At least you're blogging about something. I have nothing to say on mine, so I haven't blogged for a while. I'm glad Taylyn is doing well. This is Antoinette by the way.
Post a Comment