I have been a fan of American Idol since the very first season. I have a pretty good ear and I usually guess the winner early on. I haven't missed a season yet. Then there is Dancing with the Stars, I love it. But why must these 2 be on at almost the same exact times? Whoever thought of this idea? I have to switch back and forth back and forth and hope I don't miss anything. My dad was watching DWTS so I knew he had my back in case I missed who got kicked off while I was watching AI.
This season of AI is awesome. I think it is a very talented group and it's kind of hard to pick the one. My favorites are well just about all of them. There are a few that really need to go, for example the girl from Oregon. She just needs to go. She had a good performance tonight according to the judges, I felt otherwise and she just has to go. I think it's going to be tough to decide the winner this year, but like I said about half of them need to just be gone.
Well that's all, I was just bummed that these 2 shows have to be on about the same time. I am even more upset that the girl from Oregon is still on AI. I have to go now to watch DWTS.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
1 comment:
There is a thing called a DVR, or maybe it's TIVO in your area??
Post a Comment