There is something about Qwest that really bugs me. We have been customers with Qwest for about a year now and there is one thing that doesn't make sense. You know they are a profitable company, seriously think about it. So why is that a big company like Qwest can't get the appropriate envelopes to mail the bills in. If you were to hold the envelope the correct way then my mailing address would be upside down. Doesn't really make sense to me. Anyways. I am just glad that they gave me my credit finally. When we moved we were without the Internet for about 3 weeks. I am so happy they were finally able to get it straight. Now if they could only get normal envelopes I would be happy. Ok so obviously my life is very boring right now if I have to blog about Qwest. Oh well
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment