I think Taylin has found her true calling in life. I think she might be a fashion designer. Just kidding, I don't think she could ever pull that off. This is the Taylin who never like to match and the one who refuses to sleep in anything but her underwear. She will not wear pajamas even if it is freezing outside, oh well. This morning she was cold when she woke up obviously since she slept in just her underwear. I told her to go upstairs and get something on. I told her some pajamas would be a nice choice, something warm. But oh no that would have made too much sense. Instead this is her outfit she chose......
The head band I think added the finishing touches. The dress is actually the dress she wore to my grandpas funeral a year and a half ago. The shirt well it speaks for itself. The tights are a nice cotton material with polka dots on them. The sad thing about all this is that she would actually enjoy wearing this outfit out in public. I could almost bet that if she did leave the house she would wear her blue rainboots that have cherries on them.
It seems like all my blogs are about Taylin and not Hailey. Tonight Hailey gets to go see the Blazer game with Eric. They had a reading program at school and if they read a certain amount then they received a ticket to a game. Eric chose to go to tonight's game cause they are playing the Suns and Shaq is on that team now. We all know Eric chose that game cause he is the "white" version of Shaq. They are also excited because Eric purchased the tickets and well we never received them. So he called and there was an error in his favor and the seats that he purchased were no longer available. So Eric and Hailey are sitting 19 rows off the court how exciting. Keep in mind Hailey's ticket was free and they messed up on Eric's so they get to sit that close for only 40 bucks. I will send the camera with them and hope that they can get some pictures.
3 comments:
You do have your hands full with that little firecracker, don't you?! I love it! I think it's hilarious she will only sleep in her underwear. Maryn is the exact opposite. One night I discovered I needed to do laundry because all her jammies were in the wash. So I just put her to bed in one of my t-shirts. Uh, well it didn't go over well, she was traumatized that I didn't have pants for her to wear under the t-shirt! So I offered her some sweats. NO, they had to be jammie pants! So needless to say, I feel your pain!
I love the outfit! It is totally Taylin. She is awesome. I hope they had fun at the game, that's really cool about the ticket mix up!!
Hey Woman, we're planning on coming out to the NW in December. Jesse will be getting home from his mission and Daniel is getting married!
Post a Comment