So I want to change my background and I really do know how to find one. But why is it when I am about to change it it seems like it deletes everything. I don't want to delete my links or my pictures every time and then have to add everything again. Can somebody please give me some advice and tell me how to change my background without losing all my stuff. Thanks. Well today Hailey has a dentist appointment. grrrrrr. I hope everyone has a fantastic day.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
2 comments:
Wish I could help you but I have no clue! Good luck at the dentist! I hope it goes well.
to change the background with out losing your stuff you have to go in and edit the HTML. Right now when you change the templates, it completely resets the HTML.
I had to make Kyle change mine because Im not uber geek enough to mess with straight up HTML language.
You could try copy pasting your current links etc as a block out of the "edit HTML" section and putting them back in. Not super easy, but easier then putting them back in individually in the layout editor.
Post a Comment