Saturday, March 29, 2008

Blast from the past

I was looking at some photos from the past and came across some that are rather funny. Take a look at how young my girls were, it was about 3 years ago. Take a look at Taylin's hair it's absolutely hilarious. She would never keep anything in it at that age. To think I actually took her out in public.

5 comments:

thecamps said...

ha ha now that is some funny stuff but they are still so cute

Bonnie said...

Those pictures are so priceless! They are so cute! I can't believe how fast they've grown.

Jennifer said...

looks like you had a minivan! so i see you've been viewing blogs today- where is your new post??

Sarah Young said...

Haha, your little wild woman did have quite a wild mane didn't she?! It looks like it's straightened out quite a bit!

Megan said...

YES! Tell me anything to get this baby out!!