It's hard to believe that my baby is going to be 5 tomorrow. We will be celebrating her birthday tomorrow, but unfortunately Papa will be out of town. So to celebrate with Papa we had a little pre birthday just for him. As you can tell Taylin only let her and Papa wear the hats.
It's hard to believe 5 years ago I was preparing for my c-section. I was finishing up packing everything Hailey would need while I was in the hospital. Then at midnight I was no longer allowed to eat anything. How do you tell a 9 month pregnant lady not to eat?
So Eric and I headed to the hospital early in the morning I can't even remember what time. I got there and it was all a blur cause everything was happening so fast in preparation for the c-section. I remember listening to her little heart beat and remembering just a little bit longer and I get to meet you. The 2 other things that I remember are kind of weird. I had to drink some really nasty stuff that was suppose to prevent me from throwing up. It was so gross it almost made me throw up. The other thing I remember is getting a dry shave. You know when you are 9 months you can't even see your shoes let alone the stuff that needs to be shaved. So yup I got a dry shave, very unpleasant.
Then I walked to the OR and got my epidural and instantly I could not feel my body. I will save all the rest of the details cause they get pretty gross. Not long after I got all ready they began cutting and out came Taylin. She was screaming instantly. And let me tell you she has not stopped!!!!!!! She came out very very loud.
Now here we are 5 years later. Taylin is a very good kid, I think she might major in drama as she is very good at it. She has quite the imagination, she loves to speak her mind and she doesn't care who she embarrasses. I would not change these past 5 years for anything. I am so very glad that Taylin is a part of our family. I love you Taylin
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! You guys have not changed!! Of course not "older", just more grown up!
Happy Birthdya to Taylin!!
What a great post! It is crazy how fast time flies! When I'm in the thick of my child-induced insanity, I have to remind myself that one day I'm going to look back and wonder where the time went, because they DO grow so fast! Happy Birthday Taylin!
P.S. All of you look great! So glad you have some fun, new pics up!
Post a Comment