So this morning I was doing Hailey's hair when I realized my worst fear will come true sooner than later. It's obvious that Hailey is going to be taller than me, no questions about it. She is in the 2nd grade and I am going to bet that by the end of 3rd grade she will be taller than me. There is only about a head and a half seperating us now. I am not sure where this comes from I mean her dad is only 6'6'' and I am a modest 5'6''. I knew that my children would always be taller than me, but I always figured it would be in junior high.
Taylin decided to wake up before Hailey left for school. She usually sleeps in until she leaves. Last year Taylin started telling Hailey before she left for school to make good choices. I use to drive Hailey to school and as soon as Hailey would open her door, Taylin at the top of her lungs would yell, "bye Hailey make good choices." I think it is the cutest thing ever. But what makes it even funnier is that it comes from Taylin, enough said.
3 comments:
I love it! "Make good choices." is what I tell Maryn every morning before she leaves for preschool, because that girl is like Kronk with the devil and the angel fighting on her shoulders! I live in fearful suspense of which one will win on any given day! :)
That's such a sweet picture of them. And I wouldn't be surprised if she's taller than you before too much longer!!
Those pictures are so adorable. What sweet sisters. Hopefully my kids will be late bloomers like their mother and I will have them beat in height until they are 16. Otherwise I will just have to walk in the house in my 4 inch heels.
Post a Comment