Friday, February 22, 2008

New Ipod

So I worked out on my treadmill today and oh what a quiet workout it was. I convinced Eric to go to Best Buy just to "look" at the Ipods. They had the shuffle on sale for a really good price. Yes, it's just a shuffel and no, it's not my fancy one that died. But it will work. I have already charged it, downloaded my songs to it already and it sounds great. I even convinced Eric to buy the 2 year extended service plan in case something happens again. A new Ipod, music to my ears. Oh and it's a pretty purple even better!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah Young said...

Lovely! Justin bought me a hot pink shuffle for when I run. The only problem is, I can't seem to find the time to run anymore!

Erica said...

Hey girl!! I am so excited you are blogging!! Obviously I am obsessed! But what is better than sharing every detail of my life with the general public?? Yay for a new Ipod!! Working out in silence is impossible!!