Ever had one of those days where everything seems to go wrong. I won't bore you with everything, but the one thing I will tell you about is my Ipod. My Ipod died. I won't go into all the details, but somebody who shouldn't have had it did. Somebody then put it somewhere it didn't belong and that someone caused my Ipod to die. It's dead, it's broken, non repairable. I am sad. I received that for a birthday gift a few years ago. I am mad that cute pink Ipod has been with me these last few years. It has kept me company during several workouts. I will miss you my nice Ipod. I hope I can replace you with another Ipod soon, for my workouts will now be quiet and lonely.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
1 comment:
Bummer! Justin is obsessed with his iPod. It has about a bazillion-trazillion songs on it. If anything ever happened to it, I think he would curl up in the fetal position in the corner.
Post a Comment