So today Eric had the day off. He and I along with Taylin used this day for running errands. I had alot of things to get done and took Taylin with us, not my favorite thing to do on day like this. She had to go, so off we went. We ran to the mall to return some things then went over to Costco to order her birthday cake. Then on our way back toward our end of town she was in the car and she was actually pretty mellow (not like her everday ADD day). We still had one last dreaded stop to the insurance company to update our policy. It was a nice day and Taylin found a spot on the floor where there sun was shining in and laid there like a cat. She then got up with an enormous amount of energy. She was dancing, running, and talking everyones ear off. She noticed right before we left that there was one girl in there that she hadn't talked to. So she marched herself over to her desk and very loudly said, "What's your name?" The lady said my name is Brittany. Then Taylin said, "Oh like Brittany Spears?" The lady said um no and I told Taylin to apologize to the lady for insulting her. Everybody was laughing at her and I picked up Taylin cause by this time she was so comfortable with her surroundings her shoes were off. As I am carrying her out like a sack of potatoes, she was sticking out her tongue and crossing her eyes at the poor lady. Good thing the lady had such a good sense of humor. But if our insurance policy goes up we know why and Taylin will be in so much trouble.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
1 comment:
I've said it a million times, raising children is the most humbling and also sometimes the most humiliating thing we will ever do! :)
Post a Comment