Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hailey's haircut.





Of my 2 daughters Hailey is my little diva. She loves to get her nails done and her toenails cause she gets to sit in a big chair and somebody does her feet. She loves to get her hair done and she loves to shop. A daughter just like her mother how sweet. So she has been asking to get her haircut, but I have been putting it off and putting it off. She has been wanting to donate her hair to locks of love, but for the past 2 haircuts she has just given in. They need quite a bit of hair when you donate and Hailey's hair gets to mid back and then she wants it cut. That's ok, her heart is in the right place right? She has become interested in locks of love because my Dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer and she was aware that through everything there could be a chance one day that Papa would lose his hair. She then made it her goal to donate her pretty blonde thick hair. She is so sweet. Sorry about the pictures I don't know what happened and it won't allow me to move them or shrink them. My patience is gone for now be back later.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I'm waiting for the picture.

Becky said...

Isnt it fun to have a girly girl?thats so sweet of her to want to donate to LoL.
Ive donated twice before, I dont think I will make it to a third anytime soon though.

Bonnie said...

I love the haircut it's so cute! And I love that she wanted to donate to locks of love, that's so awesome.