I know Valentines Day was a few days ago, but it was alot of fun. The day started off like a normal day. I was in the shower when Eric got home from work and when I got out there was 2 dozen tulips. I love tulips. We then ran a few errands and ran home to get jello jigglers ready for Hailey's class party. I made the jello and Eric cut them out in perfect heart shapes (good thing he had a cookie cutter to do it.) Then we took them to Hailey's class and we couldn't leave her class before Taylin emabarrassed her. She knew Hailey had a crush on a boy but didn't know who he was. So Taylin stood at the door and said bye to this boy and when he responded we were then allowed to leave. We took the girls and my dear old dad out to Chinese food for dinner (my mom was out of town). We all love it except for Hailey but she is up to trying new things so me being the cool mom that I am was able to convince her to try something new which she agreed she would do. While we were waiting to get seated her school teacher walked in and I thought how perfect, Hailey will definately eat something now cause she wouldn't want to throw a fit in front of her teacher. Anyways dinner was perfect. The day was perfect. I just love Valentines Day
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
3 comments:
Of course I remember you!!! So where are you now? You guys still in Vancouver? It was great to hear from you!! Post more pics! I want to see your family!!!
Hooray, you've figured it all out! Seriously, once you get going with it, blogging is so much fun! Also I noticed your Taylin had a Littlest Pet Shop. My daughter Maryn is obsessed with those little things too!
We live over by Prairie High School. Just off of 117th and 99th Street. So not that far from you! We should get them together! Sydney is 8, what grade is your daughter in?
Post a Comment