We go to Lincoln City, OR every year to do the girls back to school clothes shopping. I must say that the outlets aren't that impressive anymore compared to the ones in Woodburn, but nonetheless it has just been our tradition every year. We got an early start to our trip thanks to Eric's "help" in loading the car. About half way into our road trip I asked him if he had put B.O.B in the car. That is our amazing stroller that we use to push around Nathan, he quickly responded that he had forgot to put it back in. No big deal we would work around it. The outlets had one we could rent. You will also notice this post lacks pictures because awesome me forgot the camera. Yes, I did. I had a Scentsy event the prior day and well it was with all my Scentsy stuff. So we made it to our hotel. Eric was so helpful in getting all the bags out of the car, he even used one of those fancy cart things to haul in all the luggage. He took off all the luggage and gave it to their owner and when the cart thing was empty Taylin asked where her luggage was. To which I replied, I believe it is at home on your bed. On your bed a few hours away. So we got started right away on clothes shopping. Good thing I remembered her toothbrush. Other than that we had fun. Except Hailey has officially mastered the eye rolling when you suggest certain clothes and the pouting look when you deny her what she wanted. Such is life I suppose and I thought my children would never act that way, I mean I never did. (I sure my mom has her opinion). Anyways, just a few more days until school starts. YIPEE!
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
3 comments:
What a fun tradition! We start school on Monday and the girls are so excited!
Yay for school!
I didn't buy my kids ANY new clothes for school. Not a single thing. They have tons of clothes and I'm not about to buy them more just because it's school and that's what you're supposed to do as a mother. I suck at parenting.
You are lucky. I went through their closets a few weeks prior and only had to buy a little. They both had growth spurts and they had no jeans that fit them. So they really only got the basics.
Post a Comment